The Australian Hairdressing Council is the national voice that connects hairdressing professionals, educators and suppliers. We’re YOUR voice representing our industry’s presence to government and together we elevate industry standards, reputation and image to create a better future.
We would love to invite you to be an AHC member, and join our community of salons, suppliers, educators and creatives all working together to ensure that the Australian hairdressing industry remains a worldwide leader in our craft!
As an AHC Single Operator member, here are some of the member benefits that you’ll have access to:
- A commitment from the AHC to supporting your business, by becoming part of our extensive network of members.
- Access to discounts on industry events, such as 20% discount to Hair Expo education seminars and Brisbane Hair and Beauty education seminars.
- Invitations to AHC events, seminars and business insights, including our 2017 Industry Day, Schmoozefest and AHC Presentation at Hair Expo.
- Invitation to COSBOA (Council of Small Business of Australia) events with Ministers, Senators and Commissioners.
- The chance to promote your business via the AHC website, social media and the salon locator.
- Professional industry recognition
- You’ll stay in the know, and remain industry informed with AHC exclusive member EDMs.
But, most importantly of all....
YOUR AHC MEMBERSHIP ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO ENSURING OUR CRAFT HAS A STRONG VOICE...
AND THIS VOICE IS OUR FUTURE!