THE AUSTRALIAN HAIRDRESSING COUNCIL HAVE A TEAM OF EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS, DEDICATED TO ANSWERING YOUR QUERIES AND HELPING YOU MANAGE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS.
This exciting service means that AHC Members now have direct access to:
- Prompt telephone advisory services with respect to a range of issues including, but not limited to: wage rates, award interpretation, employee entitlements, disciplinary action or termination, performance management, bullying, workplace disputes, discrimination, health and safety, transfer of business and recruitment.
- Interpretation of the Fair Work Act including the National Employment Standards and other aspects of the legislation and other relevant laws, and also policies.
- A regular newsletter that focuses on workplace issues that are relevant to the industry but that also affect employment generally (e.g. updates of penalty rates or other matters of industrial relations importance) on a monthly basis.
AND THAT’S NOT ALL, FOLKS!
There are also services available to AHC members for an additional fee, including:
- Development of individual employment contracts and other contractual arrangements including chair leasing arrangements
- Preparation of documents and/or appearances before the Fair Work Commission or any other Court or Tribunal for matters such as unfair dismissal, general protections (adverse action), bullying, wage claims, discrimination.
For our IR Support Team contact details, please contact the AHC office on 02 4929 6098.
THE AUSTRALIAN HAIRDRESSING COUNCIL IS THE NATIONAL VOICE THAT CONNECTS HAIRDRESSING PROFESSIONALS, EDUCATORS AND SUPPLIERS. WE UNDERSTAND THAT ALL BUSINESS OWNERS NEED TO BE INFORMED AND SUPPORTED WITH INDUSTRY CHANGES AND EMPLOYMENT ADVICE.